Host Housing for Kings CX

katiefarmer1104

Sep 13, 2022, 12:34:03 PM9/13/22
to Queen City Wheels

Hey Cycling Friends,

We are just over a month out from the Kings CX weekend on October 22nd and 23rd. We are starting to see a pick-up in requests for host housing. We have many professionals who come for the weekend, and some of them request to have host housing. Host housing means you open up your home to them so that they have a place to sleep, cook their food, wash their bikes, and have a sense of normalcy.

Over the years, many of our families have hosted racers and enjoyed the experience. Last year, our family hosted a racer, and the experience was very positive. Taylor slept in her van and used our home for showers and cooking. She was super kind and engaging with Alex.

We are currently looking to help a team of seven and anticipate more requests as we get closer.

If this is something your family is interested in doing, please reach out to me at katiefa...@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Katie Farmer