Installation worked well, with only EFI post-installation boot problem
that was solved with this fix:
1. I'm unable to start HVM from ISO's. They all crash while loading.
2. Since the touch screen is on the same USB controller as all the other
USB ports, it's locked inside sys-usb, meaning it's unusable. I'm not
willing to write a proxy, due to security considerations, so I'm
thinking to send the computer to Dell and ask them to reconnect it to a
3. I'm not using a TPM yet, but I know the laptop has such an option.
4. Suspend works very well, very fast. The only problem is post resume
screen locking, which I know is an X11 problem.
5. Hibernate doesn't work at all (when given a command there's either no
reaction or the screen locks), but I think this is done purposely on Qubes.
6. Microphone, camera, and USB pass-through to VMs works perfectly.
I had Qubes 3.2 before hand which also worked well. I had to apply the
same EFI fix after installation. At first the suspend didn't work,
freezing at resume, so I had to update the kernel (including updating it
in the BOOT folder, as written in the aforementioned fix) to fix it.