HCL report (2 machines)

TheGardner

Feb 9, 2022, 11:18:28 AM2/9/22
to qubes...@googlegroups.com

Hi Sven,

hier mal der report von meinen beiden Geräten. Beide über
'in-place-upgrade' nach 4.1 gehoben.
(keine Auffälligkeiten)

Grüße Steffen

Qubes-HCL-LENOVO-20EQS12Q35-20220209-105959.yml
Qubes-HCL-Nitrokey-NitroPC-20220209-171359.yml
OpenPGP_0xB2C4A62318012DD4.asc
OpenPGP_signature

Sven Semmler

Feb 11, 2022, 10:24:50 PM2/11/22
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Steffen (aka @TheGardner) for you R4.1 HCL reports, which are online now:

* [ThinkPad P50](https://www.qubes-os.org/hcl/#lenovo_thinkpad-p50-20eqs12q35_i7-6820hq_skylake_integrated-graphics-hd-530-quadro-m1000m)
* [Nitro-PC](https://www.qubes-os.org/hcl/#nitrokey_nitropc_i7-10610u_comet-lake_integrated-graphics-uhd-620)

Your reports gave me plenty to think as they where nearly indistinguishable from your RC2 reports. I also recognized that there are currently 74 reports marked "R4.1" but (almost) none of them marked with the respective RC number. I will go through them and reconstruct the RC number by submission date.

Finally it got me thinking that we should require 'clean install' for the 'community-recommended list' due to the cryptsetup2 and other potential differences.

This was very helpful, Danke schoen! (Sorry for the switch to English, but this way the audience for the above remarks is bigger).

/Sven

--
public key: https://www.svensemmler.org/2A632C537D744BC7.asc
fingerprint: DA59 75C9 ABC4 0C83 3B2F 620B 2A63 2C53 7D74 4BC7

Sven Semmler

Feb 13, 2022, 6:14:37 PM2/13/22
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
On 2/11/22 21:24, Sven Semmler wrote:
> I also recognized that there are currently 74 reports marked "R4.1" but (almost) none of them marked with the respective RC number. I will go through them and reconstruct the RC number by submission date.

[Done](https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-hcl/commit/68ef1878ef6558e111cee95de7967342569638ca).
OpenPGP_signature