Ethernet-to-USB Adapter

Sven Semmler

Dec 11, 2017, 8:20:06 PM12/11/17
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
When installing R3.2 one is presented with the option to create sys-usb as sys-net.

Is there a guide somewhere on how to achieve this after the fact?

Is there an guide to bringing up an Ethernet-to-USB adapter?

Context to my previous posts: I’m struggling too much with R4RC3. Really do need to get R3.2 running.

Thanks for all the patience and help!

/Sven

--
Sent from my iPhone

Tai...@gmx.com

Dec 12, 2017, 6:27:49 AM12/12/17
to Sven Semmler, qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hello sir.

You can simply assign disable sys-usb then assign the USB controllers to
sys-net via the VM manager.
Please note that any non PCI-e network interface is going to be have
terrible performance and high CPU usage.

Sven Semmler

Dec 14, 2017, 5:10:12 PM12/14/17
to qubes...@googlegroups.com