I have not done too much testing, but I have found some issues/things of note:
- Qubes doesn't even boot to the LUKS password screen unless I have VT-d disabled
qubesd would not start after the initial boot until I updated to "qubes-dom0-current-testing"
- This is resolved by removing "iommu=no-igfx" from "/boot/efi/EFI/qubes/xen.cfg" and re-enabling VT-d
The video keeps flickering/stuttering occasionally while using Firefox in the personal domain
Wifi works flawlessly on the 2.4 GHz band
- This may occur at other times, but I have not noticed it yet
- The "current-testing" updates did install an updated kernel but I think I need to manually activate it to see if that resolves this issue
- I have not tested 5.0 GHz
Unrelated to Qubes, the BIOS reports it supports a TPM but there is no header on the motherboard to actually install one.