No Internal (Notebook) Keyboard and Touchpad.

Marc Lucks

Jan 30, 2017, 9:34:52 AM1/30/17
to qubes...@googlegroups.com

Qubes OS version (e.g., R3.2): R3.2

Affected TemplateVMs (e.g., fedora-23, if applicable): dom0

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

Not sure. Did some template updates in fedora-23 and debian-8 installed a windows HVM (not in Autostart)

General notes:

The Keyboard is working when entering the disk encryption password. After that the internal Keyboard and the Touchpad aren't working. External mouse and keyboard work. I have no USB VM and didn't tinker with USB/PCI devices.

I started creating a ProxyVM which doesn't autostart, and is not yet used anywhere.

The Keyboard was working until the last full reboot today.

Any ideas?