Greetings

Isla Olivia

Apr 8, 2021, 8:14:52 AM4/8/21
My Dear Friend,

I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to Charities, rather than allow his relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds for ungodly purposes.

I was diagnosed with cancer about two years ago immediately after the death of my husband. My last wish on earth which will be very profitable to you. I want to donate this $2.5million to you which I want you to distribute part of it to any charity home.

For your kindness on this work you are to carry out, I am offering you 15% while 85% of the fund will go to any Charity organizations, Mosque, or Churches of your choice for me. Please I am looking forward to hearing from you, so I can give you more details.

Respectfully

Mrs.  Isla  Olivia