Large unscalable window of qTox and Zulucrypt in AppVMs based on debian-10 and whoni-15 templates

taran1s

Oct 20, 2020, 1:14:27 PM10/20/20
to qubes-users
I have an issue with the qTox and Zulucrypt, when opening these apps in
the AppVMs based on both debian-10 and whonix-ws-15 templates. I use a
built in 1920x1080 laptop monitor, not an external one.

It looks like if it was under a magnifier.

Is there any available solution to this issue?

taran1s

Oct 24, 2020, 10:08:11 AM10/24/20
to qubes-users
I am reopening the issue for a kind attention of the qubes community.

Thank you.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/00664b7c-136e-8f41-3c12-38936b6f016f%40mailbox.org.

--
Kind regards
taran1s

gpg: 12DDA1FE5FB39C110F3D1FD5A664B90BD3BE59B3