Translating in Transifex - Localization Lab requirements

yaho...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2017, 5:40:19 PM10/27/17
to qubes-translation
Hello to all,

As an Open Technology Fund backed project, Qubes is translated in Transifex under the Localization Lab hub.

The Localization Lab is a global community of volunteer translators who support the translation and localization of Internet freedom tools like Qubes.

Every request to join the Qubes’ translation team will be process by the Localization Lab coordination team. You will be asked to fill a questionnaire and familiarize yourself with our Contributor Roles & Guidelines.

To learn more about our work and the projects we support, visit localizationlab.org.

Thank you again for your interest in contributing to this Localization Lab project!

Best Regards,

Alain-Olivier
French language coordinator
Localization Lab