Policy for new languages

Blacklight447

Dec 14, 2017, 2:27:33 AM12/14/17
to Desobiente, andrew David Wong, tokidev, qubes-tr...@googlegroups.com
Hello Qubes translation team,

Yesterday(13 december) a new language request was made on the transifex translation page(the requested language was Thai btw). I wanted to ask if there is already a policy on accepting new languages for translations, and since the translations are going to be locked temponairly in the future, if it will be wise to accept them right now.

My first thought would be to accept the new language, but alert the user that requested it that the translations will be locked soon. What thoughts do you have on this?

Cheers,
Blacklight

Tobias Killer

Dec 16, 2017, 10:19:51 AM12/16/17