Funding for port of AOSP into Qubes OS

Michael Carbone

Feb 14, 2022, 9:32:14 AM2/14/22
to qubes-devel, qubes-...@googlegroups.com
hi folks,

just a heads-up that some funding continues to exist to port AOSP into
Qubes OS:

https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/2233#issuecomment-594893074

"If you're interested in the development and maintenance of a
production-oriented port of AOSP to QubesOS including putting together
integration for clipboard support, etc. and you have a record of open
source contributions and relevant experience (not necessarily with AOSP
itself but Java / Kotlin app development experience would be good),
contact us at con...@grapheneos.org

There is funding available to get someone a nice workstation and a small
stipend to work on it, but we can't currently fully fund the develop
work ourselves. There are likely organizations interested in this among
those that we're in contact with though and I would expect that I could
get someone full-time funding to work on this if they got things rolling."

--
Michael Carbone

Qubes OS | https://www.qubes-os.org
@QubesOS <https://www.twitter.com/QubesOS>

PGP fingerprint: D3D8 BEBF ECE8 91AC 46A7 30DE 63FC 4D26 84A7 33B4
my.pronoun.is/they
OpenPGP_signature