Fwd: Sovereign Tech Fund RFP: Bug Resilience Project

Michael Carbone

May 4, 2023, 8:45:39 AM5/4/23
to qubes-...@googlegroups.com
may (or may not) be of interest:

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Sovereign Tech Fund RFP: Bug Resilience Project
Date: Thu, 4 May 2023 14:36:04 +0200

Hello,

The Sovereign Tech Fund is pleased to announce a request for partners to
help implement a responsible bug bounty program, titled the Bug Resilience
Project, to empower small and medium-sized open source projects to lower
their risk of harboring bugs and improve their capacity to respond to bugs
as they are discovered. The program will provide services to FOSS projects
such as helping projects deal with technical debt, working on known
security issues, implementing responsible vulnerability disclosure
processes, as well as offering a bug bounty for researchers that discover
bugs and report them responsibly.

We are now accepting applications from interested organizations to partner
with us in the implementation of the Bug Resilience Project. We are looking
for partners who share our vision of strengthening the open source
ecosystem and who are committed to promoting a balanced incentive structure
for projects and researchers that fosters an equal and mutually beneficial
working relationship.

If your organization is interested in becoming a partner for the
implementation of the Bug Resilience Project, you can apply to one or more
of the following work packages. To find more information on our Bug
Resilience Project concept or how to apply, please follow the links below:

Work Package 1: Lowering Technical Debt in Participating FOSS Projects and
fixing known issues
https://www.dtvp.de/Satellite/public/company/project/CXP4YWL6ZF6/en/documents

Work Package 2: Implementing Responsible Bug Disclosure Processes
https://www.dtvp.de/Satellite/public/company/project/CXP4YWL6ZFH/en/documents

Work Package 3: Manage a bug bounty program
https://www.dtvp.de/Satellite/public/company/project/CXP4YWL6ZF5/en/documents

We look forward to hearing from you and working together to make the open
source ecosystem more secure and resilient.

Best,
the STF team

OpenPGP_0x63FC4D2684A733B4.asc
OpenPGP_signature