[Season of Docs] Information about receiving your 2020 Season of Docs T-shirts

Season of Docs

Apr 21, 2021, 5:32:22 PM4/21/21
to qubes-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Michael,

We hope you enjoyed participating in Season of Docs 2020.

If you would like to receive a T-shirt, please click on the link below and enter your unique access code to select your T-shirt style/size and enter your shipping details. Please note that orders must be placed by May 6, 2021 at 18:00 UTC. The portal will close after this date and the deadline cannot be extended.

Portal link: https://shop.googlemerchandisestore.com/opensource/

Unique access code: 9C9r32g4

Note: Do not share your access code with anyone. This is a unique code that can be used only once.

Please be aware that delivery times will vary from country to country. If you do not receive your shipment by July 24, 2021, please let us know by emailing us at season-...@google.com. We appreciate your patience until then.

We hope you enjoyed participating in the Season of Docs program and will continue to contribute to open source in the future.

Best,
The Season of Docs team