Write access to standalone's Lv

Pin dev

May 26, 2022, 11:36:29 AM5/26/22
to qubes-devel
Hello, after an update I don't have qubes-core-agent anymore on a Debian standalone VM.
However, I did not set a password to the user "user" and root account is disabled, so I cannot login anymore.
I tried to losetup loop43 /dev/qubes_dom0/vm-dev-root but it appears to be busy.
After that, I tried to mount /dev/qubes_dom0/vm-dev-root /mnt but it says wrong fs type.

Is there any chance I could get back write access to that private volume?

Thank you in advance

Marek Marczykowski-Górecki

May 26, 2022, 12:40:11 PM5/26/22
to Pin dev, qubes-devel