[GSoD] Progress, next steps, revised timeline

c1e0

Oct 2, 2020, 5:04:24 AM10/2/20
to qubes-devel
Hello!

This is my third week of doc development. I started writing and sending pull requests this week. The last two weeks were spent revising the document structure (didn't expect it to take so long, so I'll have to revise my timeline to account for it).

Work done this week:
Plans for next week:
  • Editing Installation and UEFI Troubleshooting based on the PRs reviews.
  • Signatures Troubleshooting: Migrating "Verifying Signatures Troubleshooting" to the "Troubleshooting" section and modifying the headings to reflect a symptom action layout.
  • Suspend/resume Troubleshooting
  • VM Troubleshooting
  • HVM troubleshooting
Revised timeline: