Dear Qubes Community,
The Xen Project has released one or more Xen Security Advisories (XSAs).
The security of Qubes OS *is not affected*.
Therefore, *no user action is required*.
## XSAs that affect the security of Qubes OS (user action required)
The following XSAs *do affect* the security of Qubes OS:
## XSAs that do not affect the security of Qubes OS (no user action required)
The following XSAs *do not affect* the security of Qubes OS, and no user action is necessary:
- XSA-409 (ARM architecture only)
- XSA-410 (denial-of-service only)
- XSA-411 (denial-of-service only; gnttab v2 is unused in Qubes OS)
- XSA-413 (denial-of-service only; XAPI is unused in Qubes OS)
## Related links
- Xen XSA list: <https://xenbits.xen.org/xsa/
- Qubes XSA tracker: <https://www.qubes-os.org/security/xsa/
- Qubes security pack (qubes-secpack): <https://www.qubes-os.org/security/pack/
- Qubes security bulletins (QSBs): <https://www.qubes-os.org/security/qsb/
This announcement is also available on the Qubes website: