SPECIFICATIONS

bill....@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2009, 3:23:11 PM1/5/09
to Quasiturbine
Salut,

Mon francais c'est tres mal... sorry I have to stick to mon anglais.
I'm very intrested in the Qturbine. I've read as much as I can access
online and watched several videos. In one video two engines are
demonstrated, a small one, 3-10 hp I believe and a much larger one. I
am sure the larger one is 500 hp at 500 psi. Can you confirm that
please?

I am a hobbyist not an engineer so please forgive me if I ask a dumb
question.

What is the flow rate of compressed air requirred to run the 500 hp
motor at 500 psi? I am only interested in compressed air and not the
combustion version. Is there a problem with temperature at this
pressure as the air expands?

There is a very interesting video online of a Qturbine tested at
Concordia. It looks like the turbine is running a generator. What
size is the turbine? Are any test results available?

Thanks,
BillD