Multiple job

Basil Babu

Jan 21, 2020, 12:08:12 AM1/21/20
to Quartz.NET
Hi,

I do have another set of doubts...

if I need to perform 5 different tasks at 5 different times say...

Job1 to send an email that runs daily at 10 am

Job2 to open calculator that runs every Sunday at 1 pm

Job3 to open an application(console) weekly on  Monday at 2 pm

Job4 to send mails to email id from a field of a table in a database on 2nd Monday at 11 pm of every month.

Also is it possible to store the information about a job in quartz itself? (i found something about JOBDATAMAP).

If I need to get the triggering information and job information from the database how it can be implemented?

Thank you...