Triggers automatically went to error state in quartz

yogesh nikhar

Jul 29, 2020, 2:55:28 AM7/29/20
to Quartz.NET
I am using a quartz version: '2.1.4' with the Postgres database.
When I working with local database jobs trigger working fine,
 but when I went for remote database server triggers are automatically moved to Error state and I did not get any log for that.
So this cause I am not able to troubleshoot. When these triggers are moved to error state it was not firing again.
Anyone having an idea why its happen...

Marko Lahma

Jul 29, 2020, 3:02:22 AM7/29/20
to Quartz. NET

This is quite impossible to troubleshoot with this information. You should enable logging and see what happens under the hood. And please upgrade to newer version, there is no version 2.1.4 in existence. The latest usually has the least known problems.

-Marko