maven - home

antonio alves junior

Jun 24, 2024, 9:36:05 AM (9 days ago) Jun 24
to Quarkus Development mailing list
What could be happening? I'm using jdk 21 and maven, and the pom in maven-home looks like this? can I help you
mavenhomeuser.png
mavenhome.png
pomquarkus.txt

Max Rydahl Andersen

Jun 24, 2024, 9:37:22 AM (9 days ago) Jun 24
to Quarkus Development mailing list
Hi,
This list is for discussing development of Quarkus and it's extensions.
Your question sounds like it is more a question of how to use Quarkus in an application.

To make sure user questions and answers are easy to locate
please use https://github.com/quarkusio/quarkus/discussions or Stack Overflow to
ask Quarkus usage questions.

I encourage you to post the link to your question/post when you have it.

If you still think your question is more about Quarkus development then please follow
up with further details to clarify.

Thank you for using Quarkus!