Quarkus micrometer high security mode

Standa Štěrba

Nov 9, 2021, 8:59:55 AM11/9/21
to Quarkus Development mailing list

Hello,

I'd like to ask if it's possible to enable high security mode in Quarkus Micrometer to publish metrics into New Relic.

Thanks

Erin Schnabel

Nov 11, 2021, 10:14:10 AM11/11/21
to stan...@gmail.com, Quarkus Development mailing list
Hmm. That's a good question, but it's one that sits with the micrometer/new-relic team, as our support for new relic comes directly from there.
The New Relic MeterRegistry already uses https for all communication to New Relic (which is part of what high security mode requires). I believe you can enable high-security mode on the server/collector side (as well).

But I would suggest you ask your question either in a micrometer issue or in the micrometer slack workspace (join via link on https://micrometer.io).