Towards 2.2

ยอดดู 36 ครั้ง
ข้ามไปที่ข้อความที่ยังไม่อ่านรายการแรก

Guillaume Smet

ยังไม่อ่าน,
21 ก.ค. 2564 18:44:2821/7/64
ถึง Quarkus Development mailing list
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to remind you that 2.2 is going to be a hardening release so we should all focus on triaging/fixing issues and improving the documentation. Small usability improvements are also welcome, as long as they are not risky.

It's also a nice opportunity to improve our processes and infrastructure.

If you opened an issue that is important to you and didn't get the love it needs, don't hesitate to post a comment in it to get our attention. Please make sure you provided a reproducer for the issue with clear instructions.

I think it should keep us busy until the release, especially with a lot of us taking PTOs.

Schedule for 2.2 is the following:
  • Core CR1 on August 18th
  • Core Final on August 25th
  • Full Platform release (and official announcement) on August 31st
To the ones having PTOs, have fun! To the ones staying around, have fun too! I'll be around most of the time so don't hesitate to ping me if I can help with anything.

Have a nice summer, everyone. Take care.

--
Guillaume
ตอบทุกคน