Quarkus logs twice

David Hoffer

Jul 29, 2021, 12:45:39 PM7/29/21
to Quarkus Development mailing list
Using 1.13.7.Final

We are seeing cases where every line in file logs is duplicated.  Outputs 2 lines of the exact same contents.  It does not happen with every deployment.

As anyone else seen this?  Any fix?

-Dave

Max Rydahl Andersen

Aug 25, 2021, 3:56:10 AM8/25/21
to David Hoffer, Quarkus Development mailing list
did you open an issue with a reproducer on this ?
/max

> -Dave
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/quarkus-dev/ba9457bc-dee6-428d-a68b-1f3f59034c84n%40googlegroups.com.

/max
https://xam.dk/about

Stuart Douglas

Aug 25, 2021, 5:23:59 AM8/25/21
to Max Rydahl Andersen, David Hoffer, Quarkus Development mailing list
I think I may have fixed this a while back (possibly). If a Dev mode app failed in a specific way on startup out could get into a state where it was logging twice.

Stuart

David Hoffer

Aug 25, 2021, 9:57:09 AM8/25/21
to Stuart Douglas, Max Rydahl Andersen, Quarkus Development mailing list
We saw this in prod with uber-jar.  In what version do you think it's fixed?

-Dave

Stuart Douglas

Aug 25, 2021, 6:09:54 PM8/25/21
to David Hoffer, Max Rydahl Andersen, Quarkus Development mailing list
Then it's probably a different issue, the one I fixed was Dev mode only.

Stuart