Set Custom Credential provider for mysql without using vault

Tapan Aggarwal

Jul 27, 2021, 11:43:15 AM7/27/21
to Quarkus Development mailing list
Hi,

I have Quarkus application which I run as a Java service on server. It is not deployed as a Docker container image . I was defining custom Credential provider for decrypting mysql datasource password in my application and not using vault storage for storing encrypted password. I had created credential provider and mycredential provider classes and in appl.prop:
quarkus.datasource.credentials-provider = custom
when I try to run the application it does not overide quarkus credentialprovider class and gives error:
unable to find credentials provider of type default
Is there a way to run the application providing encrypted userid/password of mysql as a service on my prod server.

With regards,
Tapan Aggarwal

Tapan Aggarwal

Jul 28, 2021, 2:58:06 AM7/28/21
to Quarkus Development mailing list
Hi,

Please guide us setting custom credential provider for mysql ,deploying & running on server as service

V. Sevel

Jul 29, 2021, 10:26:50 AM7/29/21
to Quarkus Development mailing list