Quarkus related Ideas for Google Summer of Code 2023 Cycle

Deehaz

Jan 27, 2023, 4:20:48 AM1/27/23
to Quarkus Development mailing list
Pls anyone considering submitting project idea that's Quarkus related for GSoC 2023? I'll be be pretty much interested to work on it. Last year I worked on improving Quarkus Revapi reporting(Link to work) with Max Rydahl Andersen and Lukas Krejci as my mentors.

Zaheed Beita

Jan 28, 2023, 4:54:00 AM1/28/23
to Alexey Sharandin, Quarkus Development mailing list

Hi Alexey, I'm very much interested, will definitely send you a message. Thank you.
On Fri, Jan 27, 2023, 3:11 PM Alexey Sharandin <san...@yandex.ru> wrote:
Hi Deehaz,
can propose Quarkus for embedded devices with integration to hardware periphery(sensors, motors, etc) directly from Quarkus with zero C++ native code and compilation to native over graalVM native-image.
It's will be embedded to cloud native. For java project it's very original for GSoC.

If it's interesting for you - Ping me directly. Can support with embedded-theory/examples/mentoring/support.

27.01.2023, 12:20, "Deehaz" <lordz...@gmail.com>:
Pls anyone considering submitting project idea that's Quarkus related for GSoC 2023? I'll be be pretty much interested to work on it. Last year I worked on improving Quarkus Revapi reporting(Link to work) with Max Rydahl Andersen and Lukas Krejci as my mentors.

Best regards, Aleksey Sharandin

Alexey Sharandin

Joseph Kurape

Feb 22, 2023, 9:45:24 PM2/22/23
to Quarkus Development mailing list
Hello Alexey and Dehaz,

I saw this thread and I think I'd be interested in contributing to this project as I have some experience working on projects on embedded systems (raspberry pi particularly).
I haven't worked with sensors and motors but I'd love that challenge.

Please let me know if this is something that will be possible.

Many thanks.