Quarkus 3.12 branched

Guillaume Smet

Jun 12, 2024, 4:05:54 AMJun 12
to Quarkus Development mailing list
Hi,

We just branched 3.12. The main branch is now 3.13.

Please make sure you add the appropriate backport labels from now on:

- for anything required in 3.12 (currently open pull requests included), please add the triage/backport label
- for fixes we also want in future 3.11, please add the triage/backport-3.11 label
- for fixes we also want in future 3.8 LTS, please add the triage/backport-3.8 label
- for fixes we also want in future 3.2 LTS, please add the triage/backport-3.2 label
- for fixes we also want in future 2.13, please add the triage/backport-2.13 label

Thanks!

--
The Quarkus dev team