Quarkus 3.0.0.Alpha6

Guillaume Smet

Mar 15, 2023, 2:13:32 PM3/15/23
to Quarkus Development mailing list
Hi,

We just released Quarkus 3.0.0.Alpha6. No big changes this time, a lot of bugfixes and enhancements.

See the announcement for more details: https://quarkus.io/blog/quarkus-3-0-0-alpha6-released/ .

As usual, please share the good news in this thread and report any challenges or bugs in our issue tracker here: https://github.com/quarkusio/quarkus/issues .

Thanks.

--
Guillaume

Melloware

Mar 16, 2023, 8:15:43 AM3/16/23
to Quarkus Development mailing list
I have successfully tested OmniFaces + PrimeFaces + MyFaces application on 3.0.0.Alpha6 and everything is looking good!     Also added fancy new Dev UI cards thanks to Phillipe.

dev-ui.png

Marco Bungart

Mar 16, 2023, 2:17:16 PM3/16/23
to quark...@googlegroups.com

quarkus-artemis can report an "all clear" for 3.0.0.Alpha6. Warnings mentioned before [1] are still present [2]:

    Warning:  unknown enum constant org.osgi.annotation.bundle.Requirement.Resolution.OPTIONAL
      reason: class file for org.osgi.annotation.bundle.Requirement$Resolution not found

[1]: https://quarkusio.zulipchat.com/#narrow/stream/187038-dev/topic/Quarkus.203.2E0.2E0.2EAlpha2.20and.20an.20old.20friend
[2]: https://github.com/quarkiverse/quarkus-artemis/actions/runs/4365859162/jobs/7635079254#step:4:510
OpenPGP_0x1D62FE7F6FECFBC5.asc
OpenPGP_signature