Update doc for redis

Matth

Jul 22, 2021, 7:00:05 AM7/22/21
to Quarkus Development mailing list
I am going to follow redis guideline at https://github.com/quarkusio/quarkus-quickstarts/tree/main/redis-quickstart . However, it has less information as a function header of RedisClient, so I can't not work on it. I try to set ttl for cache key, but no function header for reference.

Please try to update it.
Thanks

Manyanda Chitimbo

Jul 22, 2021, 8:48:14 AM7/22/21
to tamh...@gmail.com, Quarkus Development mailing list
Hi,

Most of the methods in the RedisClient are named after their the redis commands.

To set ttl you can use the expire and to see get the ttl, you can use the ttl command.

At the moment we are in looking to add a reference documentation: https://github.com/quarkusio/quarkus/pull/18463, please do open an issue for updating the documentation of what you see missing and we'll work on refining the reference documentation once it is there.

Manyanda Chitimbo.

Matth

Jul 22, 2021, 9:20:32 PM7/22/21
to Quarkus Development mailing list
I read about  expire method, but its params is  Response expire(String arg0, String arg1), what are they stand for?

Vào lúc 19:48:14 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Năm, 22 tháng 7, 2021, manyanda...@gmail.com đã viết: