Native Image built from Windows?

Melloware

Feb 20, 2023, 10:51:18 AM2/20/23
to Quarkus Development mailing list
My main laptop is a Windows machine where I do all my development.  I have noticed when I build a Native image and look in "quarkus-native-resources.txt" the slashes are incorrect.

I can't be the only one who builds on Windows can I?  Is there some switch or fix I am missing? here is what is in is "quarkus-native-resources.txt"....

Windows (Incorrect):
META-INF/resources/resources\showcase\images\layouts\manhattan.jpg

Linux (Correct):
META-INF/resources/resources/showcase/images/layouts/manhattan.jpg

Any insight would be appreciated.  There are a bunch of open Quarkus tickets about this issue but a lot of them say they are FIXED but I can reproduce it easily.

Guillaume Smet

Feb 20, 2023, 1:58:37 PM2/20/23
to mellow...@gmail.com, Quarkus Development mailing list
Could you create a GitHub issue? I think we need to look into this.

Thanks.

Le 20 févr. 2023 à 16:51, Melloware <mellow...@gmail.com> a écrit :

My main laptop is a Windows machine where I do all my development.  I have noticed when I build a Native image and look in "quarkus-native-resources.txt" the slashes are incorrect.

Melloware

Feb 20, 2023, 2:07:33 PM2/20/23
to Quarkus Development mailing list
Opened https://github.com/quarkusio/quarkus/issues/31307

I submitted a PR which I think will fix one of the issues.