Photo Request

Steve Kodź

Jun 11, 2021, 10:56:16 AM6/11/21
to Quantum Owners Group
Does anyone have a good quality, high resolution photograph of each
Quantum model in a single photo? As part of the Silverstone Classic
package we get to submit a single photo that will be included with a
short club bio. If anyone has a photo they believe would be suitable
please forward to me ASAP as I have less than 1 week to submit.

Regards,
Steve

--
h4-turbo.co.uk
quantumowners.co.uk

janhaines30

Jun 11, 2021, 12:35:48 PM6/11/21
to quantu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steve

What sort of photos are u looking for

Jan

Sent from my Galaxy

IMPORTANT NOTE: All information presented herewith is provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranty or the implication thereof. Neither the Quantum Owners Club nor the individuals associated with the Quantum Owners Club or in the preparation of the above information shall have any liability to any person or entity with respect to liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the instructions contained within this or related message(s).
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Quantum Owners Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/quantumowners/035db982-19e5-14b4-6df2-61041baae391%40h4-turbo.co.uk.

Jim Hearne

Jun 11, 2021, 12:46:35 PM6/11/21
to 'janhaines30' via Quantum Owners Group
I think he's looking for 1 photo that shows all of Quantum models.

Jim

Steve Kodź

Jun 11, 2021, 1:08:12 PM6/11/21
to quantu...@googlegroups.com
Yes, they will use a single photo in the programme, so I would really like a good photo to show off the cars and club.

Regards,
Steve

Pete M

Jun 11, 2021, 5:51:10 PM6/11/21
to Quantum Owners Group
Steve I can't send you a direct message but I have a picture from the Kent Tour containing one or more of all four models - can yoy drop me an email and I'll send it to you

Pete

Matthew Wastell

Jun 11, 2021, 7:21:51 PM6/11/21
to quantu...@googlegroups.com
How about one from the original quantum Ireland trip. We all lined up outside somewhere or other. I can dog that one out if interested?

A Morgan may have snuck in though!

Matthew Wastell

Jun 11, 2021, 7:23:35 PM6/11/21
to quantu...@googlegroups.com
If you want you can upload pics to the Facebook group.

Steve Kodź

Jun 12, 2021, 4:56:25 AM6/12/21
to quantu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to those who have sent photos so far. Some very good photos showing most models, but no jackpot yet. I know it is a long shot, but it would be great to have a really good photo of all the models.

Regards,
Steve

Mark Alford

Jun 15, 2021, 5:33:00 AM6/15/21
to Quantum Owners Group
2008 Xtreme...Quantum Xtreme.JPG

Mark Alford

Jun 15, 2021, 5:33:02 AM6/15/21
to Quantum Owners Group
Hi Steve,

1984 2+2 80,000 on the clock...2 + 2.JPG

Jim Hearne

Jun 15, 2021, 5:35:15 AM6/15/21
to quantu...@googlegroups.com
Nice pictures, but Steve was looking for one picture showing all models of Quantum’s in a single picture.

Jim
2 + 2.JPG

Ian Harrison

Jun 15, 2021, 7:19:03 AM6/15/21
to quantu...@googlegroups.com
I sent some photos in to Your h4 turbo mail Steve. Please let me know if you didn’t get them.

I mis-read the request like Mark, so the first couple are single photos, but subsequent ones are groups of most/all of them.

Ian

mga...@yahoo.com

Jun 15, 2021, 7:26:25 AM6/15/21
to quantu...@googlegroups.com

Curious about the headlights on that one, and I like the look – what are they from?

And are they any better than the (pretty feeble by modern standards) original Fiesta ones?

Best

Matthew

Jul 7, 2021, 6:52:01 AM7/7/21
to Quantum Owners Group
Hi

Sorry Steve, I've only just seen this.  If you still need a photo, have a look through the Curborough ones on my website, you are welcome to use any of these if it helps.

Best regards

James T
Q2-002
www.bostin.photography