Re: [Quantum Owners] Abridged summary of quantumowners@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Nigel Plant

May 16, 2021, 4:04:33 AMMay 16
to quantu...@googlegroups.com
If you visit the OMEX site, you can download the mapping software for OMEX 500 and I believe the manual. However to set up correctly you are best to get it on a rolling road.  If you call omex they are also very helpful and will point you in the right direction. Also call Rob Hancock at Qusntum Sports Cars and he may be able to put you in touch with Mark Burley, who is very knowledgeable and has a rolling road.

On Sat, 15 May 2021, 22:09 , <quantu...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
karlyboy <karl.w...@gmail.com>: May 15 08:08AM -0700

Hello all

I own a Quantum Xtreme 1800 Zetec
I need to improve the set up, the guy who is going to help me has said if
we had a POT box the job would be much easier and quicker. ...more