Quantum 2+2

alex mcghee

Sep 1, 2022, 10:01:37 AM9/1/22
to Quantum Owners Group
Hi

I have just bought 1 of these cars and wonder how easy is it to get a hardtop

Jim Hearne

Sep 1, 2022, 10:03:10 AM9/1/22
to quantu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex,
They come up for sale occasionally.
You best bet is to ask on 1 of the 2 facebook groups (1 is only accessible to club members).

Jim

IMPORTANT NOTE: All information presented herewith is provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranty or the implication thereof. Neither the Quantum Owners Club nor the individuals associated with the Quantum Owners Club or in the preparation of the above information shall have any liability to any person or entity with respect to liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the instructions contained within this or related message(s).
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Quantum Owners Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/quantumowners/0c70b74f-1d33-425f-be47-60aaa9dbd474n%40googlegroups.com.

janhaines30

Sep 1, 2022, 10:13:46 AM9/1/22
to quantu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex if you join our members only Facebook page, members there might be able to help you.

Look for the Qoc logo and send a request.

Jan

Sent from my Galaxy

Steve Kodź

Sep 1, 2022, 10:40:14 AM9/1/22
to quantu...@googlegroups.com

Alex,

Keep an eye on the club website too. There are 2 versions of the 2+2 hard top if I remember correctly, where one was better than the other. A decent soft top works well to keep water out of the car too.

It may be worth contacting Rob at Quantum Cars as he may be looking to produce new hard tops, or may know of any for sale.

You could place a wanted advert on the club website too. If you do not have your credentials to log in check the spam/junk folder as an account has been created for you.

Regards,
Steve

--
h4-turbo.co.uk
quantumowners.club

rob hancock

Sep 1, 2022, 11:11:27 AM9/1/22
to 'Martin Hodnett' via Quantum Owners Group
Hi Alex
We have been re- designing the hardtop (the original mould was destroyed) we should be ready to make new moulds by end of September
Regards Rob

On Thu, 1 Sep 2022, 15:01 alex mcghee, <alexmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

I have just bought 1 of these cars and wonder how easy is it to get a hardtop

alex mcghee

Sep 1, 2022, 1:12:45 PM9/1/22
to Quantum Owners Group
Hi

Thanks for the info.
Have you any idea what the price of a new 1 would be