H4 Roof Fixings

Pete Lee

Aug 30, 2021, 8:32:33 AM8/30/21
to Quantum Owners Group
Hi All

Does anybody know where I can purchase two of the black plastic things that the steel front H4 roof fixings are screwed onto, please?  Mine have been over-tightened, and are pulling through the fibreglass, causing a loose fitting roof panel!

Also, I have two spare H4 boot lids  - one dark blue untrimmed, and one bronze coloured trimmed.  Both free to any body that would like to collect them, from South Lincolnshire.

Regards

Pete

Steve Kodź

Aug 30, 2021, 8:42:17 AM8/30/21
to quantu...@googlegroups.com
Pete,

A photo would help as I am unsure about which part you mean.

I suspect these will be something that Rob at Quantum Cars can supply.

Regards,
Steve

IMPORTANT NOTE: All information presented herewith is provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranty or the implication thereof. Neither the Quantum Owners Club nor the individuals associated with the Quantum Owners Club or in the preparation of the above information shall have any liability to any person or entity with respect to liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the instructions contained within this or related message(s).
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Quantum Owners Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/quantumowners/059bd19c-5516-4c8d-8492-31fb2e9a893cn%40googlegroups.com.

Jim Hearne

Aug 30, 2021, 9:03:21 AM8/30/21
to quantu...@googlegroups.com
A lot of the H4 roof parts come from the donor sunroof, but as Steve says, we really need a picture.

Jim

Pete Lee

Aug 30, 2021, 4:43:47 PM8/30/21
to Quantum Owners Group
Hi Jim & SteveIMG_0733.JPG

this is the nearside fixing for the front of the roof.  As you can see, it is pulling through the fibreglass, and is loose.  Bolt cannot be tightened (would probably break the plastic fixing completely.
Jim, there are no comments on my Facebook page regarding the boot lids.
Regards
Pete

Pete Lee

Aug 30, 2021, 4:43:50 PM8/30/21
to Quantum Owners Group
IMG_0733.JPG

rob hancock

Aug 30, 2021, 5:04:47 PM8/30/21
to 'Martin Hodnett' via Quantum Owners Group
Hi
We may have one of these ,I will check tomorrow and get back to you
Regards Rob

Jim Hearne

Aug 30, 2021, 5:05:40 PM8/30/21
to quantu...@googlegroups.com
Yes, that's from the donor sun roof.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/334000361689?hash=item4dc3f910d9:g:4~4AAOSwO1ZgnZ~N

I almost certainly have some, it just might take a while to find them.

Probably only available on Ebay attached to a sun roof

Finis code 6040472

Only seems to have been used on the MK3 Fiesta , Mk4 /5 / KA/ Mk3 Escort all different

Jim