Morning All

Tony Hart

Oct 6, 2021, 5:33:03 AM10/6/21
to Quantum Owners Group
Just joined after some confusing IT issues.

Based in Camberley I have a 2+2 & a Stylus, previous kits being a Rickman soft top (X-flow - Pinto - injected Pinto - 1.8 Zetec), a Space Ranger (don't ask!) & a Fury (X-flow - the one from the Ranger, Zetec).

The 2+2 came with a 1.4CVH & was just about undrivable, but now has a 1.8 Zetec, has been more or less re-wired & works OK albeit with  few problems still.

I have a blog at blatterbeast.blogspot.com if you're having trouble sleeping & the 2+2 stuff begins in Julyish last year.

So - HELLO!

mga...@yahoo.com

Oct 7, 2021, 6:16:17 AM10/7/21
to quantu...@googlegroups.com

Welcome!

Best wishes

Matthew

IMPORTANT NOTE: All information presented herewith is provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranty or the implication thereof. Neither the Quantum Owners Club nor the individuals associated with the Quantum Owners Club or in the preparation of the above information shall have any liability to any person or entity with respect to liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the instructions contained within this or related message(s).
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Quantum Owners Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/quantumowners/0135a85e-444f-4b36-b73a-0c5c8341550bn%40googlegroups.com.

Jim Hearne

Oct 7, 2021, 7:33:26 AM10/7/21
to quantu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tony,
Welcome to the group.
Been reading your blog, well, mostly the Quantum bits.
You certainly seem to have had fun with the electrics on it.

I’m pretty good with car electrics (being an Electronics design Engineer helps) so if you still have troubles post the details here.

Jim

Oct 8, 2021, 5:24:20 PM10/8/21
to quantu...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to the Quantum family.
😁

Regards

Andy Heaton

Oct 8, 2021, 5:24:24 PM10/8/21
to quantu...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Aboard to Quantum ownership Tony.
Any help you need there is a vast amount of knowledge within the club so please ask..

Regards
Andy Heaton.
Qoc Ins Officer and Qmops Chair.

On Wed, 6 Oct 2021 at 10:33, Tony Hart <fury...@gmail.com> wrote:

robert greig

Oct 8, 2021, 5:24:27 PM10/8/21
to quantu...@googlegroups.com
I've just read the 29th September Post.
Many things...

Might be useful for some the Audi pulley!

Interesting read.

Tony Hart

Oct 19, 2021, 11:54:32 AM10/19/21
to Quantum Owners Group
Yes it took a little finding & it's a little bigger in dia than the Ford one AND it's a little further forward, but against that, internet wisdom suggests the Ford one is over-driven to provide cooling in traffic jams & cavitates at high RPM & because the ABS / Aircon / PAS pumps aren't on it, it doesn't need a six rib belt, I've put a five on with the unused rib at the front of the water pump pulley & the back of the crank pulley, so the belt's straight.

Tony Hart

Oct 20, 2021, 6:51:56 AM10/20/21
to quantu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jim - Oh jees the electrics!

A wire joined to a wire of a different gauge & colour, wrapped in 20 year old insulating tape that fell off as soon as you looked at it, then a foot further along, the same again - and again. Not just once either. All sorted now though 👍. Well - I think it is.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Quantum Owners Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/quantumowners/A3E3E6FBE6EF493EB661D414349B8EA0%40JimQuad.