Quantum Sports cars Bonnet Badge needed

alanj...@btinternet.com

Sep 20, 2021, 2:01:59 PM9/20/21
to Quantum Owners Group
Hi
Up until 2005 I owned 2+2 which I built 10 years previously.  I was a member of the QOC during that time and for my sins held the position of Chairman for a year or so.

 I'm looking to buy x1 QSC bonnet badge from anyone of you who may have such a thing  -  doesn't have to be perfect.

I sold my red 2+2 (F567 BKG) to a couple who lived near the South Coast but have no idea if they still have it  -  is the car on your club database ?

Thanks
Alan Burt
07799 470865

janhaines30

Sep 20, 2021, 5:19:20 PM9/20/21
to quantu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alan

I will have a look on my spreadsheet to see if I can locate your old car.

I'm going to have a word with Andy Heaton regarding the QOC bonnet badge.

Would love to have you back in the club too.

I have attached our membership form just in case.

Regards

Jan Haines
QOC Membership secretary

Sent from my Galaxy

IMPORTANT NOTE: All information presented herewith is provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranty or the implication thereof. Neither the Quantum Owners Club nor the individuals associated with the Quantum Owners Club or in the preparation of the above information shall have any liability to any person or entity with respect to liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the instructions contained within this or related message(s).
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Quantum Owners Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/quantumowners/698ef5dc-53a5-44d9-86df-f936e3335c71n%40googlegroups.com.
membership form 2021-2022.docx

Andy Heaton

Sep 21, 2021, 3:08:39 AM9/21/21
to quantu...@googlegroups.com
I will check in the stores and get back to you Alan.
Regards
Andy Heaton

IMPORTANT NOTE: All information presented herewith is provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranty or the implication thereof. Neither the Quantum Owners Club nor the individuals associated with the Quantum Owners Club or in the preparation of the above information shall have any liability to any person or entity with respect to liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the instructions contained within this or related message(s).
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Quantum Owners Group" group.

Alan Burt

Sep 21, 2021, 6:23:35 AM9/21/21
to quantu...@googlegroups.com
Cheers Andy - that’s very kind of you.
Regards
Alan

Sent from my iPhone

On 21 Sep 2021, at 09:51, Andy Heaton <andyhe...@gmail.com> wrote:

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Quantum Owners Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/quantumowners/CAMZeUY6rZ3T%2B_0eovpyK4c_i33Ha%3DP8HLFPrCLKVcVnhR5WtGQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Alan Burt

Sep 21, 2021, 6:23:43 AM9/21/21
to 'janhaines30' via Quantum Owners Group

Thanks Jan  -  that's very kind of you.

I was planning to attend Stoneleigh this year and visit the club stand but unfortunately I had to isolate prior to an operation.

Will do so next year.

Regards

Alan

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Quantum Owners Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/quantumowners/6148fad6.1c69fb81.d417.e154SMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN%40gmr-mx.google.com.

Dave English

Sep 22, 2021, 7:53:12 AM9/22/21
to Quantum Owners Group
Hi Alan.
Just looked through my Historian database and couldn't find your old 2+2 there. However DVLA shows that it's currently Taxed and MOT'd so I'm guessing it's still on the road.
I'll put an entry for it onto the database as I'm still trying to find all the Quantums. I don't suppose you remember the serial number do you? (Q2xxx)

Regards
Dave English
(Ex owner of Q2009)

Anthony Johnson

Nov 11, 2021, 4:18:21 AM11/11/21
to Quantum Owners Group
My 2+2 bonnet badge has fallen off. Does anyone have one they can sell me or know where I can get one, please?

Anthony Johnson