Looking for research opportunity in summer 2011

Shehab

Nov 13, 2010, 12:15:06 AM11/13/10
to Quantum Computing Brazil
Hi,

I am a first year PhD student of University of Mayland, Baltimore
County. My area of interest in Quantum Computation and my adviser is
professor Samuel J Lomonaco Jr. I am actively looking for research
groups where I can get some research exposure in Quantum Computation
in summer of 2011. I would appreciate if anyone gives me any relevant
information. I am an international student with F-1 visa status.

Abu Mohammad Omar Shehab Uddin Ayub
Graduate Student (PhD), Computer Science
(443) 531 - 2727
she...@umbc.edu