Inching Forward

Fred Trotter

Jul 30, 2011, 4:25:13 AM7/30/11
to quantified doctors
Hi,
Just to keep the group apprised. I have posted the document to
co-ment for comments from both the QS and e-patient community.
Obviously I would love to get this groups opinions to... you can
comment here:

https://lite.co-ment.com/text/4kLfAIDu4Gr/view/

Here is the post I made to the QS community.

http://forum.quantifiedself.com/thread-quant-friendly-doctors-and-doc-friendly-quants

I cross posted it in the e-patient forums.

I have tried to forward all meta-discussion to this mailing list.

Anne Wright @annerwright has also offered to try and push this process
forward, which is helpful...

-FT

Paul A

Nov 14, 2011, 2:47:17 AM11/14/11
to quantifie...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fred et al,

I made some addenda to the Quant Friendly Doctor/Doctor Friendly Quant page on co-ment.

By the way, I don't like co-ment at all.  Very hard to see what's gone on, and will require someone to rewrite everything.  Why not just use a wiki format?

It's been a while, but I agree with Fred that finishing this in whatever form we can, will help things move forward.

Best,
Paul Abramson MD

fred trotter

Nov 15, 2011, 12:17:12 PM11/15/11
to quantifie...@googlegroups.com
Given how few editors we have, maybe a wiki would be better.

Co-ment is good when you have lots and lots of people commenting, but
it does not look like we will have that problem ;)

Paul, would you like to setup a wiki with your revisions in it? That
might be the simplest way forward if you like a wiki...

-FT

--
Fred Trotter
http://www.fredtrotter.com

Deb Linton

Dec 30, 2011, 10:58:14 PM12/30/11
to quantifie...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I like the idea of a Quant-Friendly Doctor wiki. Who can move the existing document over?

It would be great if we could pull a solid draft together in time for SXSW Interactive 2012. Health and Wellness will have a much stronger presence at this year's event and I think it would be a good excuse to reignite the conversation that had so much momentum this summer.

What do other people think? What are some other short-term goals we could use to focus this discussion?

Deb

fred trotter

Dec 31, 2011, 3:04:40 PM12/31/11
to quantifie...@googlegroups.com
I will be at SXSW too and that would be a great place to be discussing this...

-FT

Paul A

Jan 11, 2012, 4:53:11 AM1/11/12
to quantifie...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have set up a MediaWiki server and moved over the text from co-ment
regarding the Quant Doctor/Patient discussion that was started by Fred
Trotter last July.

This should be better as most people are familiar with MediaWiki from
using Wikipedia.org. I have not customized it but if we get things
going perhaps I will make it more pretty.

It's located at:

http://mydoctorsf.net/wiki

I am probably not going to make it to SXSW, alas, but would be happy
to reinvigorate this discussion in the meantime.

Best,
Paul Abramson MD
http://mydoctorsf.com