problem in Q2K

Dunia

Apr 9, 2021, 11:55:40 AM4/9/21
to QUAL2K-user
Hello ,
I have a problem installing qual2k I am unable to install it can you help me I attach my screenshot or I have the problem. and secondly this is the first time I use it for my end of study project and I don't know how to start nor what data I would need.
                                                          please help me

Aida Yahyavi Rahimi

Apr 9, 2021, 12:05:32 PM4/9/21
to QUAL2K-user

Hi
I recently installed the QUAL2k from this website https://www.qual2k.com/
You should follow the steps written in the PDF file.
Make sure to change EXCEL security MACRO to "enable". Open the subdirectory data file. and change the B10 to the location of the subdirectory.

For required data, I am searching to understand the required data that I believe highly depends on the project.

Muhammad Taimoor Mustafa

Apr 10, 2021, 7:14:45 AM4/10/21
to QUAL2K-user