Tutorial for beginner?

Hoàng Bùi Huy

May 23, 2016, 4:18:27 AM5/23/16
to QUAL2K-user
Hi All.
I'm the beginner in QUAL2K, i found in the internet, but there are not any tutorial about QUAL2K (example from the beginning: how to create model, which data for model, form of data ...), I read the document, but it go to the detail of model (mathematical), not for how to create, how to run, how to prepare the data....
So i want a document, or tutorial show me step by step to create and run QUAL2K model. Anybody know can help me?
Thanks a lot

Stiven Arias

Jun 13, 2016, 3:51:55 PM6/13/16
to QUAL2K-user
por favor, cuando alguien te responda sobre un tutorial, me informas

rahul yadav

Jul 11, 2017, 1:20:40 PM7/11/17
to QUAL2K-user
me too bro .....same issue ,if you get the solution than please mail me at email yrahu...@gmail.com

Chavapati Gouse Sandhani

Jan 8, 2018, 1:52:46 AM1/8/18
to QUAL2K-user
Me bro I also had the same problem. There is any book for this model then please suggest me..

Hoàng Bùi Huy

Jan 10, 2018, 9:26:52 PM1/10/18
to QUAL2K-user
i found all the document but not detail to how to create reach or headwater.... So  i think we should try and try and try, if error we try again..... :) . May be when some error we can know how to work with model.

Katha Hirpara

Jan 11, 2018, 6:14:40 AM1/11/18
to QUAL2K-user
Refer page number 61 onward. Chapter 6 explains tiny details. Hope you all find it useful. I am also beginner and I agree that 'trial and error' is the best method for finding solution to our problems! It takes time but it's enjoyable as we start spending time with Q2k.

Regards,
Katha Sureshbhai Hirpara
Q2KDocumentation and User manual.pdf
Q2KDocumentation and User manual.pdf

Ankit Arya

May 16, 2020, 8:25:41 AM5/16/20
to QUAL2K-user
Did you get the solution? I cannot run my data.

Ankit Arya

May 16, 2020, 8:27:16 AM5/16/20
to QUAL2K-user
I am working on a river data. Error showing 'Insufficient Data Allocation'
Please help me out on this. My project is delaying due to this and I am stuck due to it in another city.
Thank You.

Kyle Flynn

May 17, 2020, 10:23:56 PM5/17/20
to QUAL2K-user
Ankit. Please send me your .q2k input file and I will take a quick look. kfl...@carroll.edu

Best,

Kyle

Message has been deleted

Ankit Arya

May 18, 2020, 7:22:55 AM5/18/20
to QUAL2K-user
I read the manual but still cannot get what's wrong.  If you can provide me with a video explanation about the inputs.  Data Allocation failed  error is being displayed.

Ankit Arya

May 19, 2020, 2:34:42 AM5/19/20
to QUAL2K-user
Hey, can I give you the file? please could you rectify accordingly? I am not getting results for 2 months. please?

Hoàng Bùi Huy

May 19, 2020, 4:04:45 AM5/19/20
to QUAL2K-user
Please send me your .q2k input file. I ll check it.
 Best

E. AL-QADAMI

Jan 23, 2022, 4:56:19 PM1/23/22
to QUAL2K-user

Juan Dueñas

Mar 4, 2022, 9:21:03 AM3/4/22
to QUAL2K-user
Hello, I am starting to use QUA2K and I have the same problems that you describe. Did you find any tutorials to start working within the model?
Thank you a lot for your answer.
Juan Duenas Utreras