Re: Is Quaker-B dead?

Barbara Harrison

Jan 21, 2013, 12:25:11 PM1/21/13
to quak...@googlegroups.com
some of us enjoy reading but feel we have little to contribute to discussions which are seen as strictly British

--
May you have a blessed day.  Barbara Harrison, Chester River MM, Philadelphia YM

Petra

Feb 13, 2013, 6:45:58 AM2/13/13
to quak...@googlegroups.com
Well, I never felt left out because I am not British. What made me not participating in the list any longer (though I continued reading) is the restricted number of themes and contributors, contributions which I felt should have no place on a Quaker list. In general there seems to be a growing disinterest in Quaker net places and on the other hand (sounds contradictory, but that's the way I see it) an increasing "competition" within those places trying to get as many members as possible - as if that mattered...and yes, I also think that this list has come to an end of a very enriching period of insight and sharing. Thanks for that time!