2011 Swarthmore Lecture for e-readers

Pam Lunn

Nov 7, 2012, 2:25:44 PM11/7/12
to quak...@googlegroups.com, Quaker BYM

Dear Friends

I hope you will forgive me emailing about my own Swarthmore, but I know that some friends have been asking about its availability in electronic form. It’s done! It’s now available in Kindle and ePub formats

Pam Lunn

Swarthmore Lecture 2011

Costing Not Less than Everything: sustainability and spirituality in challenging times

Chris Roberts, Newton Meeting, Camden NJ USA

Nov 8, 2012, 6:42:27 AM11/8/12
to quak...@googlegroups.com, Quaker BYM
Thank you Pam.  It's also on-line at http://www.gci.org.uk/Documents/Text-of-Spoken-Swarthmore-Lecture.pdf

Chris

Pam Lunn

Nov 8, 2012, 7:17:00 AM11/8/12
to quak...@googlegroups.com

Thanks to Chris for posting this, but this link just takes you to what it says – the text of the spoken lecture. The Kindle and ePub texts I emailed about yesterday are the entire published book.

Pam

simon gray

Nov 8, 2012, 7:21:07 AM11/8/12
to quaker-b
but from where is it available?!

Pam Lunn

Nov 8, 2012, 7:55:51 AM11/8/12
to quak...@googlegroups.com

The Kindle edition is available in the normal way for Kindle books! I’ve no idea about ePub (I don’t use it). I suggested to Chris that he email lou...@quaker.org.uk to ask her. She’s been Facebooking and Tweeting about the e-editions being available, so if you follow any of the Friends House feeds, the info will be there somewhere.

Pam