status of IAT Translation Project?

A. A.

Apr 3, 2019, 7:39:25 PM4/3/19
to Quaestiones Disputatae: The Ite ad Thomam Forum
What's the status of the IAT Translation Project?

I'm willing to help; I could translate Garrigou-Lagrange's "De methodo Sancti Thomæ".

Fr. Don Maloney

Apr 4, 2019, 3:33:04 AM4/4/19
to quaestione...@googlegroups.com
I have been wondering the same thing, I'm still hoping for the rest of Fr.Edouard Hugon's Introduction to Scholastic Thomism. I purchased the first volume, but the website hasn't been updated in a very very long time.  If donations were accepted for these translations, it seems he would get to them eventually.  God bless and Mary keep you.

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019 at 7:39 PM A. A. <alan....@gmail.com> wrote:
What's the status of the IAT Translation Project?

I'm willing to help; I could translate Garrigou-Lagrange's "De methodo Sancti Thomæ".

A. A.

May 28, 2019, 8:12:15 PM5/28/19
to Quaestiones Disputatae: The Ite ad Thomam Forum
 You can donate to the IAT Translation Project here.