Quad Stick initializing time

29 views
Skip to first unread message

Tobias K

unread,
Sep 22, 2026, 12:51:07 PM (12 days ago) Sep 22
to QuadStick
Hi, Fred, the quad stick takes some time to initialize and I never know when it is ready. Is it possible to add a beep when it's ready? Maybe something for the next firmware?

In my use case, I often switch between Xbox controller and keyboard/mouse. I never know when I can start using it and when I try it, it can happen that the calibration goes wrong.

Best regards 
Tobias

RG RE-GAMER

unread,
Sep 23, 2026, 5:13:41 AM (12 days ago) Sep 23
to QuadStick
Never had any issues with it. It takes its time but when the light stays lit for ten seconds it is done. But a beep at the very end? Why not.

Fred Davison

unread,
Sep 23, 2026, 11:24:38 AM (11 days ago) Sep 23
to RG RE-GAMER, QuadStick
Sounds like a good idea.  It would be a lot easier to explain to people to wait until the beep.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QuadStick" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to quadstick+...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/quadstick/6e51924c-2b0e-4ac7-b84a-760bf97a315cn%40googlegroups.com.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages