Dear Fred

39 views
Skip to first unread message

Rene Sanchez Jr

unread,
Sep 11, 2026, 12:47:52 PMSep 11
to QuadStick
I'm having issues with my Brook Wingman FGC 2. Every time I go to play the Quadstick  is not being detected on the PS5. I've updated the FGC2. I have the controller in top shape. could you help me fix the problem.?

Fred Davison

unread,
Sep 11, 2026, 1:27:24 PMSep 11
to Rene Sanchez Jr, QuadStick
I didn't see this.  I just responded on the other thread.



On Fri, Sep 11, 2026 at 10:47 AM Rene Sanchez Jr <cellphone...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm having issues with my Brook Wingman FGC 2. Every time I go to play the Quadstick  is not being detected on the PS5. I've updated the FGC2. I have the controller in top shape. could you help me fix the problem.?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QuadStick" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to quadstick+...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/quadstick/e999ad5d-5e09-4e47-b33f-7da05d10a0afn%40googlegroups.com.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages