Warzone PC .csv

martin karlsson

Sep 16, 2020, 12:52:14 AM9/16/20
to QuadStick
Does anyone have Rockynohands .csv for Warzone PC?
And how can I get Warzone to see my Quadstick?
Been using a Headmouse for aiming in games but want to try all QS :)

ian

Sep 17, 2020, 3:07:57 PM9/17/20
to QuadStick
so he doesn't actually have anything that special that he adds other than an auto walk this is the script i use using his stuff on the right stick

Michael Moody

Sep 19, 2020, 3:38:46 PM9/19/20
to QuadStick
Good question cuz I just downloaded that game and are needing one myself.

Michael Moody

Sep 19, 2020, 3:39:27 PM9/19/20
to QuadStick
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 11:52:14 PM UTC-5, martin karlsson wrote:
Does anyone have the spreadsheet for the PS4

martin karlsson

Sep 19, 2020, 4:21:49 PM9/19/20
to QuadStick
Using a cronusmax plus and the game now unlocks the controller option but it wont work with my QS and your .cvs file.

ian

Sep 19, 2020, 5:11:45 PM9/19/20
to QuadStick
when using the configuration on pc you don't need the cronus but you do have to have it selected before you run the game or it doesn't work but I know it works it's what i use, it's possible your pc needs a 360 controller driver

martin karlsson

Sep 19, 2020, 6:41:04 PM9/19/20
to QuadStick
I don't have a 360 controller but I do have the driver installed.
another question, whats delayed_latch and how does it work?

ian

Sep 19, 2020, 7:32:12 PM9/19/20
to QuadStick
delayed latch is it will hold the button for you after you hold triple puff/sip for a quarter second, it basically makes you auto walk forward or backward until you deactivate it. it's what rocky uses so he can always be moving and aiming at the same time so switching modes isn't really needed other than to navigate menus. i still suck at multiplayer but with this config i can actually play it

Mia Faulkner

Feb 9, 2021, 10:49:44 PM2/9/21
to QuadStick
So how do you do that step by step? My husband and I are having the most difficult time getting this all set up! please help!