quadstick questions

25 views
Skip to first unread message

Kevin Broussy

unread,
Sep 26, 2026, 9:07:03 PM (6 days ago) Sep 26
to QuadStick

Hi Fred,

I have a few questions regarding some adjustments and parts on my QuadStick.

First, I would like to stiffen the joystick tension/springs a bit. How can I do this? Do I need stronger replacement springs, or can it be done simply by adjusting the spring notches/positions?

Second, the rod/stem holding the mouthpiece is slightly bent. What is the best way to fix or replace it? Can I change or straighten it myself at home, or do I need to send the unit back to you?

Ideally, I would love to perform these modifications and fixes myself at home, as shipping the device back and forth to the US from France is very expensive.

Thanks a lot for your help and advice!

Best regards,

Fred Davison

unread,
Sep 27, 2026, 11:14:47 AM (6 days ago) Sep 27
to Kevin Broussy, QuadStick
According to my records, your quadsticks already have the strong spring setting.

Replacing them with even stiffer springs would risk damaging the tiny parts inside the gimbal.

I'd need to see a photo of the bent rod.  The entire module would probably need to be replaced.   The rod cannot be removed from the gimbal.



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QuadStick" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to quadstick+...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/quadstick/d0fcd6f0-0598-4786-9c55-6e5223f39672n%40googlegroups.com.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages