Some questions regarding specs and ease of use...

mcomea...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2018, 11:15:58 AM10/4/18
to QuadStick
Hello everyone,

We are looking into getting the quadstick singleton for a quadriplegic man who wants to control a PC using it. Is there a spec sheet anywhere on this product? Also, how does it really work? Do you just plug it in via USB and it works with a PC or is there much more?

Any information would help!

Thanks!

j. hud

Oct 5, 2018, 9:24:29 AM10/5/18
to QuadStick
I'm a c-4 complete quadriplegic using the fps model.  i swap between my desktop and laptop occasionally, so it has been very much 'plug and play' for me, but has a small app to install for different management aspects of the quadstick.  i use mine across many programs such as photoshop(full version), sony vegas pro, camtasia, and my streaming applications.  i also use it for a wide variety of games from point-and-click to team shooters.