Fortnite PS4

maest...@live.it

Mar 23, 2018, 8:02:09 AM3/23/18
to QuadStick
Hello everyone
I've just got a PS4 with FPS quad-stick.
Is there anyone who would tell me a spreadsheet Just to be able to play Fortnite?
Or can I insert the one in the Xbox Present in old threads?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Fred Davison

Mar 24, 2018, 2:00:22 PM3/24/18
to Luca Maestri, QuadStick
I haven't played that game, but that spreadsheet didn't make a lot of sense to me.  I don't see how you can aim with any precision.

Here is one based off of a PC version that I've seen:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JbOH-qTmZ63ivOoKbL9Jw1P9THPBr9z3Rs_4dDe5QLs/edit#gid=2012570822

Here is the original PC version it was built from:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FNO-O6zJBpVGYR5wuI3Aei1JGgz5SSkR9xdWMvME5Ks/edit#gid=2012570822

If you are just starting out with the Quadstick and PS4, I'd recommend playing a slower paced game for your first game.  The configuration for Journey is already on your Quadstick and it is an excellent game with simple controls.

Fred Davison

Mar 27, 2018, 10:18:24 AM3/27/18
to Ikonosaurus Rex, QuadStick
Does the program work with "XBox 360 for PC" mode?  If a game allows a game controller to be "plugged in" after it starts, you could launch the game with a profile that lets you control the mouse, then switch to one that works as an xbox 360 controller for playing.  Then switch back to the mouse profile when you are done.  That could be a lot simpler than trying to figure out what is keeping x360ce from working, but a lot depends on whether the game lets you "hot plug" a controller.