Joystick configuration question ...

Reighnie

May 21, 2018, 12:07:09 AM5/21/18
to QuadStick
Hello,

I just got my Quadstick and I'm learning how to use it. I've been using a SmartNav head tracking setup to control my computer for years and using a joystick is a bit strange. I'm pretty much bed bound and I use a 55 inch TV for a monitor. In order to see all of the TV, I have to keep the Quadstick positioned a little low which limits how far downward I can push the joystick. Is there any way to set the joystick so that it thinks that say 75% of the joystick is really 100%? Also, how do I turn off the mouse lock feature? I prefer to just keep the pressure myself for as long as I need to drag the mouse.

I think I know how to edit profiles. I'm going to try to setup one for League of Legends. Right now I use VoiceAttack for abilities and such, but it has a huge delay between what you say and it typing the corresponding letter.

Thank you,
Sean