Red Dead Redemption 2 Quadstick / some keyboard and mouse control pc help

5iou5

Jan 6, 2020, 3:55:55 PM1/6/20
to QuadStick
need help making the controls easier I can use a couple of keyboard keys (W and a few others depends on how I seating) and can use trackpad mouse (on control center sip/puff is usually aim and fire)

here is what I have so far Red Dead Redemption 2 Pc

Fred Davison

Jan 6, 2020, 4:08:11 PM1/6/20
to 5iou5, QuadStick
Columns D through J are RESERVED for Pattern RecognitionThey cannot be used for comments.   The behavior of the Quadstick is undetermined with random text in those columns.  If the configuration works, it is pure luck.  Columns D through J must be blank if not used for a pattern.

The first column that can be used for comments is K.

Example configuration:  Default Configuration.

See item 9 in this page of the user manual.

5iou5

Jan 6, 2020, 4:19:29 PM1/6/20
to QuadStick
sorry I didn't know I don't know a whole lot about google sheets but how to fill in the blanks